Nematodes are thin and small, white worms that look like part of a thread. Usually these worms is located between 2 to 13 millimeters long. It infects the gastrointestinal tract or the intestine of humans. While nematodes are found most often in children, which can affect people of all ages.
These worms infect the gut, but lay their eggs around the anus, which makes a person feel itchy. Fortunately, they do not cause serious problems and can be treated with effective medicines, together with hygienic measures. The drugs can only kill the worms, but their eggs to survive. These eggs can be caused by the prevention of new infections by the appropriate public health measures. This could also mean that all members of the house, the treatment should be subjected to the same time, even if they were infected.
The herbal treatment for nematodes
While nematodes are not really dangerous, can cause extreme itching around the anus, which could make the sore area.
There are some prescription medicines such as mebendazole and piperazine, which could kill the worms. There are also many home remedies that have tried to combat this infection. Add the following to get rid of the foods in your diet of nematodes faster:
- Coco: coconut can be used to distribute all kinds of worms. At breakfast, take one tablespoon of coconut, freshly ground, followed by castor oil mixed with hot milk.
- Raw carrots: Carrots are offensive to the parasites and therefore are very effective in eliminating nematodes. A small bowl of grated carrot eaten each morning help eliminate the problem.
- Garlic: They have garlic and fresh garlic oil anti-parasitic properties, antifungal and antibacterial which are effective against many bacteria and parasites, including nematodes. Eat 3 to 4 cloves of garlic a day every day, either grated or ground in salads, olive oil, or even honey.
- Seed Pumpkin: Pumpkin seeds paralyze nematodes but not kill. Therefore, a natural laxative such as linseed oil should be taken with the pumpkin seeds to remove the worms from the digestive tract. An adult can consume between 20 and 30 seeds of pumpkin per day. This could be achieved with a laxative after an hour.
- Herbal remedies: herbs can be very powerful and can interfere with medications and what is best to consult a doctor before trying any herbal remedy. help some herbs that can get rid of nematodes are:
- Black walnut
Remember that some herbs can be used in the treatment of intestinal parasites have side effects and should be used with a doctor only after consultation.