It is very common to hear of a professional or amateur runners also suffer from different types of running injuries. can keep even the most experienced runner in the calf injury running, knee or foot problem because of several factors that could bring the left foot driving to a lack of stretching and warming. However, running injury prevention is easy, simply following safety measures. First, it is important to know the different types of running injuries and their causes. then be taken to be of use for injury prevention. Running on injuries usually in the feet and knees most.
Running injuries foot problems
Some of the most common foot injury, which may be suffered by runners are:
- Achilles bursitis
- Calcaneal fracture
- Extensor tendonitis
- Metatarsal stress fracture
- Morton's neuroma
- Peroneal tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- The posterior tibial tendinitis
- Sprained ankle
- Subungal hematoma
Implementation of knee injury problems
Some of the most common knee injuries are among the runners can suffer from:
- Runner's knee
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Baker Cyst
Running injury prevention
- Creating a routine training course appropriate, including building muscle and strengthening exercises such as cycling and weightlifting.
- Devote sufficient time to heat, so are not in the body to excessive stress. same time and attention should be given some stretching exercises after running
- Drink water before and after running the practice to keep muscles hydrated.
- Choose shoes and socks, good quality and fit are. Must be comfortable to run and put in a suitable cushions for the feet and knees.
- Practice running the right way to push with their feet, with simple steps and keep your body relaxed and upright.
- Stop the pain, difficulty breathing or feeling sick
- Apply ice immediately, in the case of pain, pain or discomfort
People who are moving into long distance running or marathon for the first time, you should obtain a professional health and fitness expert, for additional information and tips for the performance of injury prevention techniques. Also, before running, even for basic fitness and training, it is important to undergo a physical exam, just to make sure that the body height. People who are over the age of 35 years or those who have suffered from a preexisting condition, such as hip bursitis is a greater likelihood of injury and therefore should be more carefully by a doctor's permission.