The causes of groin Dark
The darkening of the skin is reason enough to get anyone upset or worried, even in the body that are normally hidden and unexposed, such as the groin occurs. Generally, a person, the skin darker for several reasons. For some, the blackout could be due to natural causes, whereas others could have been caused by hyper-pigmentation. The skin tends to darken in the groin by the constant friction when different areas of skin rubbing against each other occurs. This outage is normal and is more than one person will increase. The problem is much more difficult for people who are overweight. Because it is the best way to lose weight before trying anything.
Home remedies to whiten groin
In these times, except for dark, you can also find the thickened skin in this area. The thick skin to protect from irritation caused by friction. This happens because the excess construction of a substance called keratin in the outer layers of the skin. is the best we could do to accept this as normal, because the friction can not be eliminated completely in the environment. Unnaturally trying to illuminate the dark areas of the bar actually worsen the problem. Although there is no permanent cure for the blackout, laser treatments are available to lighten the color of the skin in the groin.
Some other methods used for the passage could illuminate areas are:
- Avoid wearing tight clothing that does not cause friction much more than loose clothing.
- Use a whitening cream regularly on the site. Must contain – salicylic acid as active ingredient, in addition to alpha-hydroxy acid (glycolic acid, lactic acid), urea or tretinoin. These ingredients soften the keratin, and thus remove the skin that has thickened.
- It is used to reduce a skin bleaching agent such as hydroquinone (2-4%), pigmentation in the groin area.
- Use soap, black licorice. This is well known, easily whitening and bleaching properties.
- Exfoliate the area gently and regularly to improve skin tone, which could also help clarify.
- Every day, about two months, make it a point to drink a glass of warm milk, to which half a teaspoon of turmeric powder is added.
- Azadirachta rub some leaves in the groin. You can also SOAP based Azadirachta to brighten your skin.