I hope everyone had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas are a great morning! Today is my favorite day of the year, but it can be easy to slip into a vacation of some bad habits from outside the weather is (mostly) warm and cold … I encourage you to start a new holiday tradition currently active. My family gets together and play a football game every Thanksgiving and a dodge ball game for Christmas. These activities are a great way for everyone together for many laughs and as a bonus helps to burn some holiday snacks ever!
Here are a few "Merry Christmas Move Your Body" are ideas:
* Play a game of Twister family the best holiday pajamas
* Take your dog for a walk around the neighborhood Christmas and pictures of the best home decor
* For a local ice rink for the afternoon walk
* If you live in an area where it snows to build to build a snowman or snow fort competition with the children or siblings
* Make a Christmas game (similar to an Easter egg hunt), but with a little gift boxes throughout the home or garden with non-food items such as socks, holiday, miniature ornaments, etc. trove of
* Creating a Dance Dance Revolution game of his own party and dance music-offs with family members
* Play a family and friends play snow football, beach volleyball, indoor dodge ball, soccer in the street (depending on the weather where you live)
* Take it to the slopes of a day of skiing, snowboarding or sledding
Enjoy your day and let me know if you and your family for a fun activity to share assets Christmas to you!